This new group will provide a regular space to think, share and begin to heal along with others.
This group aims to:
- To reflect on our experiences as women
- Provide a safe space to discuss personal experiences
- Provide support, understanding and challenge.
- Provide an opportunity to explore different ways to self care, finding a path to healing and empowerment that is right for you as an individual.
- Develop our abilities when communicating with those who may have alternate opinions, values, understandings and life experiences.
- Develop an understanding of common toxic cultural scripts and their impact
- Provide a resource to meet with others, exchange ideas and strengthen support networks.
When: Tuesdays, 1:15 pm - 2:45 pm. It's important to meet with the group conductor Dr Libby Nugent before joining.
Where: Glyn Wylfa, Castle Road, Chirk, North Wales. 9 minute walk from Chirk Station.
People are requested to commit to attending weekly . A commitment of payment for all sessions is required, regardless of attendance (unless I needed to cancel the session, then that session would be reimbursed). One month's notice is required to end.
Should you wish to attend please message me via the contact details below.
I will respond to you as quickly as I can. Typically within 72 hours, occasionally it can take up to a week if I am away.
I will need to have a brief phone call with you so that we can make an initial connection, check logistics and I can answer any questions or queries.
I will also meet with you prior to joining group to think about if the group is good fit in terms of having the potential to meet your needs at this point in your life.
Payment is monthly (£100) at the beginning of each month.
If you are interested in attending or have any questions/queries contact Libby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07990546964. Leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.